Will you ever try out a product that isn’t so pleasant to smell? Being a lover of everything that smells good, I never thought I would. That was until I landed on unique Biologique Recherche products. The brand is known for its stinkiest skincare product formulations. Joking! It is known for its incredible skin-transforming products, which smell funny. The results of the products counter for the funky smell make them all the more worth it. Today, we will talk about my favorite face moisturizer, Crème Dermopurifiante.
I decided to pick it up randomly because my skin felt quite congested. It comes in a plastic container with a screw-on cap. While the packaging isn’t my favorite part of the product because you have to dip your fingers in to get it out, it is worth every penny. It feels a little unclean, so I use a spatula to scoop out the required amount. If it came with an applicator, it would be a cherry on top and a great measure to prevent contamination.
About Biologique Recherche
The face moisturizer Crème Dermopurifiante is made by Biologique Recherche. It is a French skincare brand that became famous for Lotion P50. The company has been doing clean beauty way before the term even existed, which is something to note. It was founded way back in the 1970s and has always been known for using the highest quality and most efficacious ingredients available in the market. Everything is made without silicone, paraben, fragrances, and sulfates.
Every formula comprises at least 20 percent natural actives, mixed without heat as much as possible. The brand isn’t very fond of ‘skin types’ when creating products. They have estheticians who work one-on-one with the clients to prescribe custom regimens tailored to individual skin concerns. You can’t get your hands on these products without proper consultation. Essentially, it will prevent you from making any skincare disasters. There is, however, one product in the range that can be used by all, regardless of skin type.
Crème Dermopurifiante Ingredients
This face moisturizer has stellar ingredients, including:
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Lanolin Oil
- Yeast Extract (Faex)
- Alcohol Denat.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract
- Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract
- Betula Alba Bark Extract
- Equisetum Arvense Extract
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Achillea Millefolium Extract
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Magnesium Chloride
- Vinegar (Acetum)
- Sodium Lactate
- Salicylic Acid
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
- Rhizobian Gum
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Thiamine Hcl
- Pyridoxine Hcl
Let’s break down these ingredients for you. Niacinamide is highly beneficial for regulating sebum production and dealing with pigmentation. The cream also contains yeast extract, which purifies the skin. Centella Asiatica and arnica work wonders for soothing redness and inflammation. The plant extracts and moisturizing agents hydrate your skin from within.
Directions for Use
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a high-quality cleanser to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your face.
- Apply a hazel-nut-sized amount of cream on your face, neck, and decolletage.
- Use it during the day and night.
Initially, I would recommend using it daily to see how your skin reacts to it. The product is best suited to oily and reactive skin.
A Face Moisturizer With Crème de la Crème Superpowers
The texture of the cream is unique. It almost has a velvety consistency that spreads quickly across the face without feeling heavy or sticky. Once applied, the cream completely absorbs the skin and offers a matte finish. The hazelnut-sized amount is enough to cover your entire face and neck. The only problem with this product is its scent.
Luckily, it doesn’t linger on for longer. Within a few months, you will surely see your skin transform. The formula will not only keep your skin balanced and moisturized but will also clear up skin congestion. You don’t need to worry about the product causing skin irritation or leading to rosacea as it contains plenty of moisturizing agents.
All in all, your skin will look healthier and clearer, which we all want. If you want one product to transform your skin, it will be a no-brainer! As the product contains plenty of active ingredients, I would recommend using it every other night instead of every single day initially. Once your skin gets used to it, you can apply it daily. This product might seem like a big splurge, but you will be able to cut out on other serums and creams.
Benefits of Crème Dermopurifiante
The top benefits of the face moisturizer Crème Dermopurifiante include (but are not limited to):
- Crème Dermopurifiante works wonders for unblocking the hyperkeratinized shaft due to its micro-exfoliant active ingredients.
- The active antibacterial ingredients purify and clean up the skin.
- The product will alleviate skin redness, thanks to the active anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- The cream balances your skin by regulating sebaceous secretions.
- Crème Dermopurifiante works wonders for pore tightening.
- It will protect the skin from external aggressors while hydrating the upper layers of the skin.
- The product will help you eliminate skin blemishes and reduce the excess shine on the face.
I hope you found this post informative and helpful! If you want to purchase the product, or learn about its suitability, get in touch with our skincare experts. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section below, and we will get back to you.