Custom Cleansing With the Best Natural Face Wash for Your Skin Type
Do you know the No. 1 mistake that people make with their face wash? It’s choosing the wrong one! Look, there are a lot of great facial cleansers out there, but not everyone is right for every face. For instance, a high-quality top cleanser may cause one person’s skin to look radiant while causing another person’s skin to break out horribly. Before you can choose the best natural face wash, it’s extremely important to identify your skin type!
- Normal: Normal skin is well-balanced, relatively blemish-free skin with fine pores and excellent blood circulation. If you have normal skin, you can use most beauty products without experiencing major adverse reactions. This is the gold standard of skin condition, but few of us are so lucky.
- Dry: Dry skin affects women more than men, and it’s characterized by inefficient sebum production. People with dry skin have trouble retaining moisture and often suffer from tightness, flakiness, discomfort, and premature aging and need to focus on the best face products for dry skin.
- Oily: Oily skin is essentially the opposite problem of dry skin: oily skin has too much sebum production. Excess oil clogs the pores, leaving skin feeling greasy and creating the potential for severe and ongoing acne breakouts. For those with oily skin, it can be important to focus on specific acne-focused products, like Biologique Recherché for acne.
- Combination: The “combination” refers to both oily and dry regions of the face. A typical person with combination skin will have an oily T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) along with dry cheeks. This can be a frustrating skin type to treat, as many skincare products aren’t suitable for both oily and dry skin simultaneously.
Once you know your skin type, the next step is finding the top cleansers to add to your skin regimen that makes your face look youthful and radiant. Let’s break down Ciel Spa’s top recommendations one by one.
Best Natural Face Wash Products for All Skin Types
For Normal and Sensitive Skin Types: Lait VIP O2
Lait VIP O2 is one of the top cleansers from Biologique Recherché, a world leader in skincare innovation. Featuring vitamins A, E, and F as well as a restorative oxygen complex, it soothes the skin and promotes a healthy pH balance while deep cleaning. This cleanser is powerful enough to remove makeup and deep skin impurities while also hydrating and brightening the skin.
It’s one of the most versatile natural cleansers available. Unlike many facial cleansers, Lait VIP O2 works as a face mask, too. Just apply it all over your face for 10 minutes in the morning and shower as normal. You’ll feel the cleansing power and hydration almost immediately!
For Dehydrated and Dry Skin Types: Lait E.V.
Lait E.V. is the solution that dry-skin sufferers have been looking for. The formula of this top cleanser is developed using state-of-the-art biotechnology that promotes healthy cellular turnover while always remaining gentle on the skin. This cleansing milk is made with all-natural botanical extracts and healthy vitamins, and it’s effective for washing away impurities and even the most stubborn makeup.
We especially recommend this product for women with mature skin who are looking to gently cleanse their face while fighting the signs of aging. Ingredients like vitamin E, fatty acids, and essential oils help to lock in moisture while preserving the skin’s natural radiance and elasticity. Just use a small amount in the morning and evening before applying your favorite face cream.
For Oily and Combination Skin Types: Lait U
Oily skin can be one of the most frustrating skin types to treat. It feels like no matter how many oil-free products you try, your skin always fights back. Well, you can put those frustrations to rest when you use Lait U. Though it’s suitable for people with normal skin, its benefits are especially apparent in users with oily and combination skin.
This soothing formula cleanses and hydrates, unclogging pores and clearing away excess sebum without irritating dry skin. It’s formulated with all-natural botanicals that not only rejuvenate the skin but also counteract harmful environmental aggressions throughout the day. Apply it once to twice daily to maintain soft, hydrated skin.
For All Skin Types: Solution Demaquillante Pour Les Yeux
We had to throw in one honorable mention for the best natural face wash, just because this is such an amazing product. Though designed as an all-natural makeup remover, Solution Demaquillante Pour Les Yeux does so much more. It treats and tightens the sensitive skin around the eye, allowing you to remove even the most difficult caked-on makeup without harming the under-eye epidermis. It also moisturizes as it cleanses, so you’re left with skin that looks and feels great.
Best of all, Solution Demaquillante Pour Les Yeux is suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin. Powerful but gentle ingredients like cornflower, licorice, and witch hazel extract make for a natural, non-greasy formula that rejuvenates skin whether it’s oily, dry, or just in need of some basic nutrients. That’s why it’s one of the top cleansers from Biologique Recherché!
Tips for Using Your Best Natural Face Wash
Regardless of your skin type, there are a few best practices that can help ensure you get the most from your facial cleanser.
- First, make sure to apply the cleanser before applying lotions, creams, or cosmetics. The face wash will give you a clean canvas to work with.
- Second (and this goes hand-in-hand with the first point), consider following up your cleanser with a moisturizing cream that’s suitable for your skin type. This will ensure that you get the maximum benefit throughout the day. If you’re looking for a hydrating cream that’s suitable for all skin types, Creme Placenta is a popular choice.
- Finally, make sure that your cosmetics are also suitable for your skin type. If you cleanse with the best natural face wash for your skin type and then immediately apply cosmetics that don’t agree, you’re going to put your face at war with itself.
Be mindful of your skin type throughout every phase of your luxury skincare regimen, and you’re sure to look stunning and radiant wherever you go!