If you have seen different influencers try out Masque Vivant and wonder if this product is worth the hype and how you are supposed to use it, you have stumbled upon the right article. While this is one of the strangest smelling products I have ever tried, it is undoubtedly worth investing in. First, let’s get the cat out of the box. When you first apply it, it almost mimics applying soy sauce to your face, which isn’t exactly the prettiest thing. However, the look and smell should not deter you from using it. Why? Because it is hands down the best rebalancing facial treatment, I have ever used.
Masque Vivant Masking Is Magic in the Making
Biologique Recherche formulated Masque Vivant as a world-renowned rebalancing mask and facial treatment. The company doesn’t need any introduction as nearly everyone on the planet raves about the cult-favorite exfoliating toner, Lotion P50. It is a French skincare brand that became famous for Lotion P50.
The company has been doing clean beauty way before the term even existed, which is undoubtedly something to be noted. It was founded way back in the 1970s and has always been known for using the highest quality and most efficacious ingredients available in the market. Everything is made without silicone, paraben, fragrances, and sulfates. Every formula comprises at least 20 percent natural actives mixed without heat as much as possible.
The brand isn’t very fond of ‘skin types’ when creating products. They have estheticians who work one-on-one with the clients to prescribe custom regimens tailored to individual skin concerns. You can’t get your hands on these products without proper consultation. Essentially, it will prevent you from making any skincare disasters. However, all can use one product in the range, regardless of skin type. What is it? Well, you guessed it right: Masque Vivant!
2-in-1 Rebalancing Facial Treatment and Mask
Masque Vivant is a rebalancing facial treatment that can address nearly everything from acne to dullness. It is currently described as a purifying face mask, but I would still prefer the term balancing. Why? Well, it isn’t just for acne. There is more to it. Let’s talk about looks and smell. This facial treatment has a very high yeast content, giving it a funky scent.
However, it isn’t so bad that you would want to gag. If you are a fan of highly fragrant products, this one will take a bit of getting used to. After a few uses, you will surely get used to it. It looks like a dark brown paste which is a bit sticky. I recommend tying your hair up in a bun or ponytail before applying.
Masque Vivant Powerhouse Ingredients
The Masque Vivant ingredients list includes the following:
- Lactic acid
- Fruit extract
- Water (aqua)
- Xanthan gum
- Alcohol denat
- Propylene glycol
- Acacia senegal gum
- Yeast extract (fax extract)
- Cucumis sativus (cucumber)
- Hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf/twig extract
- Hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract
The star ingredient here is hands down yeast extract, known for its moisturizing, brightening, and anti-inflammatory properties. Vinegar and lactic acid are wonderful yet gentle exfoliants that buff away dead skin cells. Bentonite and kaolin are clay types that work wonders for absorbing excess oil and extracting all the dirt from your pores. On the other hand, cucumber and St. John’s Wort extracts work well when it comes to skin soothing and calming.
Key Facial Treatment Benefits
Benefits of Masque Vivant include (but are not limited to):
- Reducing sebum production. If you are tired of excess oil that lingers on your skin all day long, give this masque a try, and you will notice your skin balance in no time.
- Preventing acne breakouts and flare-ups. If you are someone whose blemishes take a very long time to go away, this rebalancing facial treatment will surely aid with the speedy healing of blemishes.
- Brightening and toning the skin. Masque Vivant will brighten up your skin and also even it out.
- Tightening and lifting the skin. This rebalancing facial treatment can make your pores look smaller with consistent use, which results in tighter, more youthful-looking skin.
- Hydrating and soothing the skin. This rebalancing facial treatment will penetrate the deepest layers of the skin and will soothe it from within.
- Restoring and revitalizing the skin. Everyone would like to look youthful and refreshed. This rebalancing facial treatment will prevent the formation of wrinkles, keeping you looking young for longer.
These might seem like bold claims but trust me when I say: it truly checks all the boxes and offers all these benefits. I believe you can dramatically slow down the aging process if you use this product twice a week. It contains live yeast extracts loaded with vitamin B and amino acids, which work wonders for your skin. All in all, your skin will be purified from within and look revitalized and bright. If you want to improve your complexion drastically, consider this one.
Hands down, it is one of the most potent facial masks available, if not the best. You don’t necessarily have to try dermabrasion machines, chemical peels, retinol, and exfoliators to see a difference in your skin. This rebalancing facial treatment will do it all for you. I would describe it as a daily face lift. You might think I am bragging, but you must try to see the difference. I hope you found this post informative and helpful! Contact us today if you have skin concerns or are looking for product recommendations.