The Powerful, Purifying Mask That Your Skin Will Love
Dubbed the most powerful, purifying mask on the market, the magical benefits of Masque Vivant are endless! Masque Vivant is made by Biologique Recherche, the French skincare brand that is all around the internet for the famous Lotion P50. Biologique Recherche needs no introduction, and almost everyone is raving about it. The company is known for its high-quality ingredients in the market. Every product, including Masque Vivant, is free from silicones, sulfates, and parabens.
Each formula includes a minimum of 20 percent raw ingredients mixed without heat. The brand is not too keen on product formulations for specific skin types. On the other hand, estheticians work one-on-one with the clients to help them choose a product based on their skin concerns. It is best to get a consultation and then purchase a product. Luckily, Masque Vivant is one product that people of all skin types can use.
What Are the Benefits of Masque Vivant?
Masque Vivant is a skin-balancing and purifying mask that tackles various skin problems, from acne to dullness. Most people think this product is just for acne. However, it is not the case. The purifying mask can help you achieve various skin goals, such as:
- Minimizing excess oil production
- Healing your blemishes
- Evening out your skin tone
- Brightening your complexion
- Making your pores appear smaller
- Hydrating and soothing
- Preventing wrinkles
- Tightening your skin
Now, they all might seem like bold claims, but many celebrity facialists swear by this product.
A Purifying Mask With Powerful Ingredients
Let’s have a look at the ingredients of this miracle-purifying mask:
- Yeast Extract (Faex Extract)
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Alcohol Denat
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Xanthan Gum
The critical component of Masque Vivant is yeast extract. It is rich in Vitamin B and offers plenty of brightening, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing properties. The bentonite and kaolin clay absorbs oil and impurities and draws out all the gunk from your pores. Vinegar and lactic are gentle exfoliants that eliminate dead skin cells.
On the other hand, cucumber and St. John’s Wort extracts help soothe the skin. The product contains glycol and alcohol, which are penetration enhancers that work amazingly well with other ingredients. The product is a pool of unique ingredients that will transform your skin in a few months if you use it regularly. Some people love using it daily. I use it one to two times per week (because I am too lazy), but it still did wonders.
Masque Vivant Texture and Scent
Most people who use the product a few times say that they get used to the scent reasonably quickly, and I couldn’t agree more. The product has a relatively smooth texture. On the other hand, the product’s odor is quite funky, attributed to its high yeast content. While it isn’t something unbearable, it isn’t something you would appreciate either. If I were to describe the scent and the look, I would say it looks and smells like Marmite/Vegemite. It is dark brown and is a bit sticky. I would recommend tying your hair back before applying it. All the pros of this product outweigh the not-so-pleasant scent.
How to Use Masque Vivant Purifying Mask
To get the most out of this purifying mask, it is essential to use it correctly. The product can be used all over your face or as a spot treatment. I would advise you to use Masque Vivant once or twice a week to see the best results. Some people recommend using it daily, but I don’t use it every day.
- Cleanse and Exfoliate. Make sure you apply the mask to clean your skin. Begin by washing your face with a gentle cleanser. If your skin is exfoliated, even better. Getting rid of the dirt and dead skin cells will allow the ingredients in the mask to penetrate deeper into your skin and work their magic.
- Apply Masque Vivant. Aim at applying a thin, even layer of Masque Vivant all over your face, neck, and even your chest (if you want). Do not cover your under-the-eye area. If you have combination skin, I recommend only using the mask on oily zones. You can also apply it as a spot treatment on your breakouts.
- Wait 15 Minutes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes to work its magic. Try not to face the world with the mask on, and it isn’t a cute look (just saying).
- Wash Off. Once the product has dried on your face, use lukewarm water to moisten it, and then remove it with the help of your fingers or a washcloth. It is relatively easy to remove so you won’t be struggling much.
- Moisturize. Moisturize your skin with the help of your favorite moisturizer. You can do the entire jazz: serums, essence, moisturizer, or sunscreen.
Half of the world is calling Lotion P50 “the best beauty product in the world.” You can rest assured that Masque Vivant is “the best purifying mask in the world.” While I haven’t tried it on a daily bases, I can assure you that the results are fabulous. After each use, your skin will feel smoother, softer, and less oily. The oil production will significantly balance, but your skin won’t become drier.
Your skin will also look visibly brighter and less red. Overall, your skin will look better after application. If you think that face masks don’t do anything for you, try this one out, and your opinion will surely change. The only downside is the smell, but all the pros make up for it. I hope you found this article helpful! If you have any more questions about the product, please reach out to us.
Leave a Comment