Auri Gua Sha Tool
Out of stock
Email when stock available
DARCASE Auri Gua Sha Tool Use & Results
Immediately after using Auri, you will notice increased blood circulation, and your skin will feel more oxygenated. Your skin will be tighter and more uplifted. You will also notice a reduction in puffiness, specifically under the eyes. With constant use, your skin will become increasingly tighter. Smile lines will appear smoother and less defined. Auri is great when contouring the jaw and chin area. This healing tool can also be used to relax the neck and shoulders, and it’s very effective for lymphatic drainage.
A SOLAR microcurrent ball-tip is housed on the other end of the Auri. Microcurrents are known to stimulate cellular activity and repair connective tissues in the facial muscles. You can also use the ball-tip to apply under eye creams and serums gently. With consistent use, Auri can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead, eyes, and cheeks. Imagine taking your facial muscles to the gym! Just like a workout regimen, repetition is key. The Auri Gua Sha Tool will give you that contoured look that you’ve always longed for, not to mention that all of it is non-invasive!
Gua Sha facial tool.
Lifting, contouring, and massaging the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly.
- Apply your favorite face oil all over your face and neck.
- Holding your Gua Sha almost flat to the skin at a 45-degree angle, work on each section of the face 7-10 times in upward scraping motions from the middle of the face towards the edges.
- It is recommended to start working from your neck, then move up to the jawline, cheeks, under-eye area, and finish with brows and forehead.
- Forehead: Start at the center of the forehead and glide your gua sha tool outwards.
- Upper lid & eyebrow: Going from the inside out, gently glide your Gua Sha tool upwards along the brow bone.
- Eye area: Start in the inner corner of the eye, and gently glide your Gua Sha tool outwards to the temple.
- Cheek & cheekbone: Start at the nose area and work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears.
- Lip area: Gently glide back and forth over the lip area approximately 6-8 times.
- Jaw & neck: Gently glide your Gua Sha tool upwards from the center of the chin towards the earlobes.
- Use Auri consistently to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead, eyes, and cheeks.
- Use micro-current solar ball tip:
- For better application of under-eye cream.
- To stimulate the production of collagen and elastin around the eye area.
- To repair connective tissues and stimulate cellular activity in facial muscles.