Golden Dust Face Roller
Golden Dust Face Roller Benefits & Use
This roller is designed to imitate the effect of a deep tissue professional facial massage in order to create a lit from within skin look. The two-round-shaped rollers help to structure the face for targeted contour and afterglow. This tool can be used on different areas of the face: around the eyes, cheekbones, neck, and forehead.
- Apply any cream or oil to moisturize your facial skin.
- Start with the neck and work your way up to the chin. Lead from the chin to the ear, gently pressing on the skin, walking along the jaw to the cheekbones.
- Use consistently (5-10 minutes a day) for best and effective results.
This face roller by Space Glow is a sturdy Y-shaped beauty device that is made of high-quality aluminum and zinc. Unlike the rollers made from plastic and stone, the Golden Dust is durable and hard to be damaged in any way. Due to the metal's texture, the roller stays cool for quite a long time, especially if stored correctly in the fridge.
On-the-Go Face Rolling
Its perfectly comfy travel size and recycled cotton pouch (included in the packaging) make the Golden Dust fun and easy to use on-the-go. Just 10 minutes per day will leave your skin looking more defined and rejuvenated.
Facial massage, sculpting, and lifting.
Massaging the skin speeds up circulation, bringing more oxygen to the tissue, resulting in brighter, healthier skin! It can also change the shape of the face; lifting the brows, the jawline and emphasizing the cheekbones.
HOW TO USE
- Clean your face.
- On a dry face, apply moisturizer, oil, or serum of your choice (it’s important that the roller glides and doesn’t pull your skin).
- Use rollers when chilled is ideal – perform outward and upward strokes with your roller along the contour lines and problem areas of your face for 10 minutes (morning and evening).
- Finish off with a moisturizer and enjoy your glowing face.
- Thoroughly clean with water after each use.
Aluminium Alloy, Zinc Alloy.