Our luxury spray tanning services are performed with high quality plant based ingredients with warm chocolate-brown undertones for that sun kissed classic, 'Dolce Glow.' The 9.5% DHA solution is orange-tint free and works with the skin's chemistry for a natural, bronzed look. A fine and nutrient packed, hydrating mist containing Aloe Vera, Jojoba, Green Tea, Olive and Vitamin E is gently sprayed onto the body for a sunless and safe alternative to suntanning exposure to harsh UV rays.
Works for : Universal Skin Tones
Read ingredients, before, day-of & after care, and maintenance instructions below!
Before You Spray Tan
- Schedule your manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing and hair appointments. Blow drying is only recommended to be done either prior to your spray tan or after your first rinse.
- If you're going to shave or wax (recommended) before spray tanning, do it a day before. Your pores need to have time to close properly after hair removal. If they don’t, excess spray tan solution can lodge in those pores and that will give a spotty look.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Very important to exfoliate 24 hours prior to your spray tan. Exfoliate with an oil-free body scrub!
Day of Spray Tan!
- Take a basic shower in the morning of your spray tan. Do not shower right before your spray tan, this can affect the PH levels and your tan may not develop as It should
- Day of tan, arrive with clean, make-up free skin, free from perfumes, deodorants and moisturizers. If any of these get mixed with the tanning solution, a green tint can appear.
- Please bring loose dark clothing. Preferably cover arms and legs to prevent any skin to skin contact while tan is developing. Flip flops/sandals are preferred after your session.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable getting spray tanned in. Bikini, underwear or nude. Completely up to you!
After Spray Tan!
- Avoid wearing a bra, socks or other restrictive clothing immediately after your spray tan session. The looser fitting is better to avoid any streaking as the tan is developing.
- Avoid sweating (even light perspiration) until after your initial rinse/shower.
- Wait at least 6 hours before you shower. Your first shower post spray tan should just be a rinse (no soap). The temporary bronzer is going to wash off, leaving you beautifully bronzed underneath. Your tan will continue to develop even after the shower, do not be alarmed if you’re not as tan as you expect to be. It will continue to develop over the next 24 hours. From this point on hydration is the key!
Spray Tan Maintenance!
- Pat dry after showers
- Keep your skin and body hydrated! Drink water and moisturize, Moisturize twice a day for long lasting beautiful spray tan.
- The lasting of your spray tan will depend on the frequency of your workouts, showers and your skin's exposure to chlorine and salt water. Wait 3 days after spray tanning to shave, because this is also a form of exfoliation.
- Healthy and hydrated skin will retain the results of your sunless tanning session longer. Results will vary by individual, your tan should last about 5-10 days.